Chocolate Chip (& Beans) Cookies
I GUARANTEE I can get your kids to eat beans!! These are so packed with protein you can actually eat them for breakfast. I know I have!!
Chocolate Chip (& Bean) Cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cup canned chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons any kind of nut butter (peanut butter, cashew butter etc)
- 1/4 cup honey (local raw honey is best)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and dry your chickpeas.
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor except for the chocolate chips and blend well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and scoop mixture one teaspoon at a time on to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Healthy Chef Lady http://healthycheflady.com/