Curried Chicken stew
Simple curried chicken stew.
Curried Chicken Stew
Write a review
- 3 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions diced, 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tspn salt, 2 tspn cumin,
- 4 carrots peeled & sliced
- 1 tspn. Turmeric, pinch cayenne
- Enough water to just cover the chicken
- Heat oil in pot on high heat. When oil is hot add onions & carrots& sprinkle with salt & pepper. Turn flame on medium heat & let onions & carrots cook for 4 minutes then add garlic, drumsticks and seasonings. Fill pot with enough water to just cover the chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce flame & simmer 45 minutes and sprinkle with cilantro.
Healthy Chef Lady http://healthycheflady.com/