Chickpea chocolate chip cookies
This healthy version of chocolate chip cookies are so packed with protein you could eat them for breakfast.
Healthy Chocolate chip cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cup canned chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons any kind of nut butter
- (peanut butter, cashew butter etc)
- 1/4 cup honey (local raw honey is best)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and dry your chickpeas.
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor except for the chocolate chips and blend well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and scoop mixture one teaspoon at a time on to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Healthy Chef Lady http://healthycheflady.com/