4th of July Ice Pop
I love the fourth of July! It’s one of the only holidays that’s about my two favorite things food & people. It’s a great time to just relax, unwind and just enjoy some beautiful fireworks & friends.
Every Summer I go on a hunt to create new healthy & delicious ice pop recipes. This is a super simple, practical recipe that takes a few minutes to make.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk in can
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 4 strawberries washed, stem removed and diced small
- handful of blueberries
- Blend coconut milk, dates, salt & vanilla extract in a blender well.
- Add 5 blueberries to each ice pop mold along with diced strawberries.
- Fill mold to top and place ice pop stick in mold and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- A simple, delicious ice pop. Vegan, dairy free & Paleo!